The Week at a Glance: Getting Organized!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

In my ongoing efforts to be more efficient and effective, I've created a tool to help me stay organized! Here's my new "week at a glance!"




I wanted to put all my appointments and "to do" lists in one place. I've been using it this week at school and home and, so far, I'm loving it! You can download a copy here for free.



download for free here!


If you're like me and you prefer to personalize your planners, I've also uploaded an editable version. To add your own text, just insert a text box where you want the words to appear and type away! (I used "happy monkey," a free Google font, in case you want to keep the formatting the same.)

Let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

 photo 3AM_RoundLogo_2014_zps9a7b6078.png
Custom Graphics & Blog Design © 2017 The 3AM Teacher All Rights Reserved