Happy Valentine's Day: A Frozen Freebie!

Monday, February 02, 2015




Ok, so I have a not-so-small obsession with fonts and clip art. Fonts and cute graphics make me happy. What can I say? To validate (maybe?) my passion for buying all things cute, I decided to make - instead of buy (gulp) - cards for my daughter's classroom Valentine's Day party.






My daughter Caitlin (5), like the rest of the female world under the age of 10, loves Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and anything else Frozen. So, of course, her Valentine's Day cards HAD to match.





I am in NO way a Martha Stewart. Not. Even. Close. :-) But, I thought I would share these cards with my fellow teacher-moms, moms, and teachers in case you had a Frozen fan(atic) at home, too! You can download the template for free here.





To make, follow these 4 easy steps:
  • Step #1: Print the cards on white card stock (or the color of your choice). 
  • Step #2: Cut along the dotted line. 
  • Step #3: Fold card in half 
  • Step #4: Attach the card to the treat bag. (I used double sided tape, but staples would work well, too!)   
On the back, is a place to record "to" and "from."



The cards are formatted to fit standard size Ziplock sandwich bags. I chose bags with Valentine's Day designs for a little extra holiday spirit.





A BIG thanks to Miss Tina and Dorky Doodles for the awesome designs used on the cards!!





In the mood for another Valentine's Day freebie? You can download my "Very Venn Enrichment Pack" here. In this 11 page download, students use Venn diagrams to make forced associations. These no-prep printables are a fun way to promote critical and creative thinking in your elementary kiddos!






Thanks for checking in! Happy Teaching!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

 photo 3AM_RoundLogo_2014_zps9a7b6078.png
Custom Graphics & Blog Design © 2017 The 3AM Teacher All Rights Reserved